In view of the high requests for correction of names of Prospective Corps members (PCMs), the NYSC portal has been re-enabled for all 2021 Batch ‘A’ Corps members (CMs) and Prospective Corps members (PCMs) to apply for name corrections through their dashboards.
- All requests must be recommended by the Institution’s SAO through their handles on the portal.
- Furthermore, the following documents must be uploaded by the Institution before the request will be approved and effected
- Letter of request from the Institution signed by the Registrar
- Page of the Senate/Academic Board approved list where the name appears
- JAMB Admission Letter
- WAEC Certificate
- Statement of Result/Degree/HND Certificates
3. Please note this applies to name addition and removal only. Name re-arrangement and spelling mistakes can still be requested directly from the dashboard without involvement of the SAO. Thank you. Management
Follow all the steps given above to update or correct your name on the dashboard.