NYSC announces date for physical verification of foreign trained graduate of 2020 Batch ‘A’ Stream 2 service year. In a statement release by the management of the National Youth Service Corps.
The Management stated that “This is to inform all foreign trained graduates who registered online for the 2020 Batch ‘A’ service year, whose credentials and travel documents are yet to be physically verified that the verification exercise has been scheduled to hold from Monday 6th to Friday 17th July, 2020″
The management also added that “The dates for the centers will be communicated to individual Prospective Corps Member on their dashboard, the exercise for those who chose the FCT as their center will commence from Monday 6th to 9th July, 2020.”
Centers and locations for the exercise are listed below:
- ENUGU NYSC Secretariat, No. 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu
- BAUCHI Shadawanka Barracks, Nigerian Army, Bauchi
- EDO No. 2 Red cross Road, Off Ikpokpan G.R.A., Benin, Edo
- FCT-ABUJA NYSC Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Abuja
- KANO Children’s park, Bakavu Barracks, Nigeiran Army, Airport Road, Fagge, Kano
- LAGOS NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- OSUN NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Osogbo
- RIVERS NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwere Road, Port-Harcourt
- SOKOTO Eagle officers Mess, 8 Division Garrison, Nigerian Army, Ginginya Barracks, Gusau Road, Sokoto.
Also note that you will receive SMS or check your dashboard for the date and time assigned to you. As part of measures to ensure social distancing and smooth conduct of the exercise, you are expected to strictly report on the date and time specified for you at the venue you indicated when you registered online. You are to present all original credentials as uploaded online during registration.
Furthermore, you are to adhere strictly to the (NCDC) COVID-19 safety protocols of hand washing, as well as carry along hand sanitizers and face masks and maintain personal hygiene. You are also to note that only persons whose credentials are duly physically verified and cleared will be deployed, Exempted or Excluded from National Service.