The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has finally confirmed that from Thursday, 28 November 2019 to Wednesday, 18 December 2019, the 2019 Batch C Stream 2 orientation exercise will begin.
Registration for the 2019 Batch C Stream 2 PCMs began on the NYSC online portal on Friday, November 8, 2019 at the time of completion of this study and will conclude on Sunday, November 24, 2019.
This is to inform prospective corps members that on November 8, 2019, the online registration will continue.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on Fresh Registration.
- Click on the Re-validate button if you registered with the previous batches in 2019 but were unable to camp.
- PCMs that were mobilized with Batch “C” Stream I in 2019 and did not go to camp should not re-validate, you will be notified when to print your Call-up letter.
Bacth C Stream 2 Schedule
- Uploading of Senate/Academic Board approved results for full/part-time graduates and re-validate lists by Corps Producing Institutions- Friday, 8th – Friday, 22nd November 2019.
- Online Registration by both Locally and Foreign Trained Graduates- Friday, 8th – Sunday, 24th November 2019.
- Entertainment of Complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the State Deployment and Relocation Officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desk Officers- Friday 8th – Monday, 25th November 2019.
- ICT Department Activities- Monday, 25th November – Wednesday, 27th November 2019.
- Notification and Printing of Call-Up Letters by Prospective Corps Members- Sunday, 24th November – Wednesday, 27th November 2019.
- Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of Call-Up Letters to Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)- Sunday, 24th November – Thursday, 28th November 2019.