NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal
Community Development Service (CDS) is one of four (4) primary aspect of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programs in which members of the corps contribute significantly to the development of their host communities throughout the National Service Period. However every corp member is encouraged to undergo a personal CDS project by writing a NYSC personal CDS project proposal.
One of the importance of the inclusion of CDS into the scheme when it was established in 1973 was to correct the disparity in our rural-urban development through the various community development programs run by corps members.
After the corp member must have recognized the problem that his/her host community is having, he/she must write the management of NYSC for approval before embarking on such project.
Steps on How to write proposal for NYSC Personal CDS Project
- Project Title: Write out the project title
- Statement of problem: State the problem you have recognized that your proposed project is intended to solve.
- Duration: Indicate the stipulated time it will be required to complete your proposed project.
- Budget: Estimate the cost required to fund the CDS project?
- Source of funds: State how yo intend to get the fund estimated in your budget to cover the cost of your CDS project.