In this article i will be showing you the steps on how to request for Addition/Removal/Replacement of Name, when the mistake occurs during your NYSC registration.
Steps on how to request for Addition/Removal/Replacement of name
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Go to portal.nysc.org.ng
- Login into your Dashboard using your username and password.
- Click on Apply for Name Correction
- Click on name Addition/Removal Option: Fill the required fields.
- Click on Place Request to submit
- Contact your Students Affairs Officer for necessary actions.
- Wait for final approval
Be very careful to fill all the required details correctly.
Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for Addition and Removal of Name, process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action. You will not be registered on camp, if there is disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result.
NOTE: After you must have contacted your Students Affairs Officer, make sure you always keep the Students Affairs Officer in contact, so has to fasten your approval.