Onstream Group is a service oriented company with more of 30 years operating on a worldwide basis, primarily as a niche player in the oil and gas industry. To provide specialists with specific skills, by mediating and recruiting for positions in oil and gas related projects, is our core business. Our focus is on finding the optimum quality/price balance, whilst at the same time meeting the requirements and standards of our clients, and complying with the law.
Well Completion Engineer (Expat)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 7 – 10 Years
Job Field Engineering
- Execute Deepwater Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Company objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to Company Deepwater well assets as required regarding Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS related tools and services.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS on OML-130 via contingency guidelines.
- In-charge of Intervention operation on the Rig and Light Well Intervention Vessel. Expected to go offshore for all intervention operations.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Must have supervisory level (4) of IWCF Intervention (combined Slickline, E-Line, Coiled Tubing & Snubbing) certification
- Must have Combined Surface and Subsea IWCF (Level 4) Certification
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Involved in engineering of solutions for all issues related to the well requiring intervention.
- Responsible for follow up of new technologies for well intervention solutions and optimization
- Responsible for Intervention operation Performance Tracking
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level) Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Subsea and completion.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.