DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 10 Years
Job Field Logistics
- Manage DRYVA Logistics’ national warehousing network’ lead all warehousing operations with our warehousing partners across Nigeria
- Work as project consultant with clients on warehouse operations optimization projects – deliver value as a strategic business partner to clients on warehousing design and operations
- Maintain excellent flow of communication between the company and its clients, as well as the company and its warehousing partners
- Coordinate the supply chain process and systems for all shipments moving in/out of the warehouse and ensure efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of shipment to all relevant parties
- Execute a logistics plan for inbound and outbound cargoes, and plan periodic capacity requirements for warehouse
- To effectively manage storage of All RMPM supplies across warehousing network
- To implement flexibility and agility in inventory storage, production line servicing to deal with exceptional situations’ natural disaster, external disruption, theft and pilferage, stock contamination, fluctuating inventory in RMPM inflow and outflow.
- Projection of space requirement both short term and long term.
- To ensure zero damage and obsolescence of RMPM stock by ensuring FMFO / FEFO, proper handling and timely communication to concerned stakeholders
- Manage the warehouse operating system for effective stock control and record management, and maintain accurate inventory of all shipments
- Maintain accurate documentation of shipments and transit records, and ensure operational procedures are followed for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Lead repackaging of damaged products, and repacking initiatives for brand promotions.
- Implement safety procedures and standards in warehouse operations.
- Implement proactive controls to mitigate stock risk / shrinkage, capturing errors, and document incompletion.
- Implement proactive controls for staff training and development, process speed, overall system integrity, safe, efficient and effective segregation of duties.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are implemented.
- Ensure that all goods that are dispatched from the warehouse correctly packed and damage free.
- Interface and liaise with all regulatory bodies, and ensure compliance with all Legal and Statutory regulatory agencies including Nigerian Customs for the clearance of all shipments.
- Assist in the automation and integration of the warehouse management system into the company’s overall financial management system.
- Maintain records of Carriers, importers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Develop strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- To draw up and implement the RM PM warehouse management strategy.
- Implementation of Best-in-Class warehousing standards & practices for each product class
- To implement effective controls and processes in warehouse inventory management
- Implementation of storage types to ensure effective balance between maximum space utilization, storage cost and FMFO/FEFO compliance.
- Cognate 5-10 years’ warehouse management experience (with experience in the Freight forwarding and Logistics Industry); Engineering background will be of advantage
- Work Experience in RMPM Warehousing would be an added advantage
- Experience in working and implementation of WMS -ERP systems necessary, practical knowledge of WMS procedures
- Experience and working in mechanized and sophisticated material handling preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive understanding of industry regulations
- Relevant professional certification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Mechanical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.