Tenaui Africa Limited are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipment, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums.
We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Procurement
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
- Maintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as needed
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Degree in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: December 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.