Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited with HEADQUARTER in Lagos has an opening for qualified candidates to fill the advertised position below for her Warehouse Facility in Ogun State.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Procurement
- To facilitate periodic checks of quantity of goods held in stock with standing orders.
- Analyse the aging of stocks & communicate to the line manager about obsolete Stock.
- To maintain the Warehouse Inventory Level in view of monthly operations.
- To verify all the last day stock taking activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock into trucks or store shelves
- Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and replenish stock
- Focus on time, ensure every item of stock gets to its destination within the given lead time.
- Take adequate account of all products in the warehouse and ensure there are no shortages on shelves
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete diary logs into inventory both manually (on stock cards) and into Inventory Software (Retail Planet) when applicable.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers in achieving daily business goals.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for monitoring the usable life of stock items and inform the management of near expiration of goods.
- Responsible for on-time supply of goods to clients following FIFO/FEFO
- Ensure the maintenance of status Identification and the Traceability of stored Goods as per Quality System Procedures.
- Responsible for the physical quantity of the goods received and dispatched
- Ensure proper scheduling, record keeping, and inventory control.
- Ensure the required KPI is met and Warehouse Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Economics, Statistics, Accounting or any other related Social Science or Numerical Discipline.
- Well conversant with Excel as well as other Office application.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The candidate must reside within Mowe/Ibafo area of Ogun State
- Should be below 30 years.
- Book Keeping Inventory Management.
- Report writing and communication.
- Data entry, analysis and management.
- People management.
- Time Management.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.