Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
Since its inception in 2009, Smartflow Technologies has deployed solutions and systems for nearly 30 clients in various industries, ranging from Agriculture, Banking, Cement, Food & Beverages, Logistics, Oil & Gas and Transportation among other thriving sectors of the economy
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 1 Year
Job Field Procurement
- To check inventory record for accuracy.
- Keeping records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- To find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Store officers’ compiles reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom receive.
- Unload and shelve supplies perform other stock related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labeling supplies inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and more.
- To ensure proper authorization for all goods entering and leaving the warehouse
- To check and inputs supplies into the warehouse inventory system.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any discipline
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good in technical matters
- Warehouse experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be a computer literate
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.