Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company, and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange. In its 54 year history, Flour Mills has remained at the forefront of wheat milling in Nigeria. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills has invested over N25billion in milling infrastructure over the last seven years, to maintain its competitive advantage. Today, Flour Mills has a rated milling capacity of over 8,000 metric tons per day, making it one of the largest single site mills in the world. The Company’s flagship mill located in Apapa, Lagos comprises of 10 integrated mills. Each mill was designed as a multilevel operation in order to optimize the use of gravity in the sifting process, thereby reducing the energy requirements. In addition, the Company maintains dedicated mills to the processing of different wheat varieties to produce different flour types. This has ensured consistent quality of its products for 50 years.
Vehicle Movement Supervisor - Logistics
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Location Cross River
Job Field Logistics
Ensure loading plan is obtained from the Assistant Despatch Manager , collate and submit a daily loading report based on product type.
- Monitor the loading of products in compliance to the gate-pass and loading document presented.
- Ensure constant truck supply to production loading bay to achieve 750MT daily target and avoid congestion of trucks in the premises and the loading bay.
- Maintain proper and accurate truck inventory whilst ensuring trucks comply with the hygienic loading standard.
- Follow up on timely completion of loaded trucks documentation to minimize internal demurrage and turnaround time of trucks.
- National Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and attention to details.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.