Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various HR strategic initiatives in order for its clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR services ranging from Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing through to Performance Management.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Field Engineering
Our client, a conglomerate involved in manufacturing, distribution and real estate seeks to engage the services of Utility Officer.
• To manage all utilities & maintenance activities in the plant including spares management.
• Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdowns for all equipment and preventive maintenance systems.
• Designing & implementing appropriate systems on preventive maintenance, breakdown history analysis and asset register.
• Responsible for independently handling calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment’s. Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG sets, LNG System etc.
• To ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment’s.
• Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
• Ensure the site protection plan is well practiced & fully understood by the entire team.
• Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant and utilities.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4– 5years’ experience of Maintenance of plant equipment, Utilities Operation & Maintenance.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance & utility operation in multi-shift environment.
- Skills in identifying and communicating root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Knowledge of Safety standards and legal requirements of related utilities maintenance.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.