Seven-Up Bottling Company Created by the Howdy Corporation in St. Louis, MO, 7UP was an optimistic venture from the very start. After great success with the Howdy Orange drink, company founder C.L. Grigg decided to try his luck with lemons and limes. C.L. Grigg spent more than two years testing over 11 different formulas, all in search of a drink that was refreshing enough to prove irresistible to the people of Missouri and the world at large. In 1929, C.L. Grigg’s bubbliest drink was born. The public quickly developed a taste for Grigg’s caramel colored lemon-lime soda. Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda sold, and sold well.
As the drink grew more and more popular, the original name was traded in for something short and sweet. Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda became known as 7UP. Early advertising featured a winged 7UP logo with copy that read “a glorified drink in bottles only. Seven natural flavors blended into a savory, flavory drink with a real wallop.” The drink was so successful by 1936 that Grigg changed the name of The Howdy Corporation to The Seven-Up Company.
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Evaluating, assessing and analyzing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage day to day risks.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.