Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria.
In 2004, the company opened its second branch in Ibadan in order to cover the South of Nigeria. The third branch was opened in Abuja in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 6 Years
Job Field Finance
- Inputting of daily bank transaction for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction and related charges into the system.
- Review and confirmation of bid letters, letter of amendment, re-validation of expired form M, revalidation of expired bill of lading and other correspondence to bank to consummate International Trade Transactions.
- Checking and calculation of charges on FOREX transactions.
- Following up to get payment telex for all bills for collection, bank to bank transfers payment from banks.
- Keep updated report as regards bid letter summited to banks and all allocation of forex on each file submitted for bid.
- Regularly following up with banks to ensure prompt attention is given to our transaction.
- Follow up on the Dollar cash deposit, transfer and Telex.
- BSc Finance or any related discipline
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 4 – 6 year experience in a similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.