Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies).
The enormous opportunities within the travel industry being experienced world-wide, has greatly imparted and has a sheer quest on the present government to develop this sector and subsequently attract foreign investors into the country. This has necessitated our partnering with some tourist outfits within the country like NTDC (Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation) to showcase Nigeria in the positive light to the rest of the world.”
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 1 Year
Job Unit Travel & Tours
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Finchglow Travels.
- Provide customer with Finchglow Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Finchglow Travel’s practices and programs.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers.
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 year experience as a travel consultant/ticketing & reservation officer
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus; with Amadeus certification
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as subject.