GTI Group are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services.
Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking.
Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals – to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- Development of Strategies and Vision of the Academy
- Coordination of the Academy Office
- Development and maintenance of a database of Faculty
- Development and Coordination of Course Programs (include areas that would benefit GTI staff)
- Development and Maintenance of a Training Calendar
- Develop and Implement a profitable yearly budget
- Coordination of the execution of Training Programs for both in-house and offsite locations
- Maintenance the facilities of the Training Room
- Develop and Implement Marketing strategies for all Training Programs
- Develop and Implement Marketing Strategies for the Training Facilities (Training Hall and Trading Floor)
- Any other assignment that would be assigned from time to time
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 26, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.