Kig Consulting is a leading management and technical consulting firm in Nigeria. We assist the public and private company clients in reaching their business goals through technical audit, advisory, human resource recruitment, strategy development, project engineering, and development and management services.
Training & HR Outsourcing Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, MA/MBA/MA
Experience: 3 Years
Job Unit Human Resources
- Design training programmes that key into the needs of the organisation’s target clients
- Develop programme curriculum for applicable open and in-plant training programmes
- Plan training programmes and administer same within and or outside the organisations’s premises, as well as on-shore and off-shore
- Develop marketing plan and implement same to market the organisation’s training offerings to meet and, possibly, exceed targeted number of participants and bespoke training assignments
- Develop annual training calendar, incorporating local and international programmes
- Effectively manage HR Outsourcing responsibilities and needs of Clients.
- Consistently and effectively source and update database of management and technical CVs of Candidates
- Develop and enhance strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention.
- Identify new service opportunities that support clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement/demobilisation stages.
- Build trust with clients’ key decision makers to drive client retention, and assume account responsibility at the time of client sale; set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client contract questions and billing, being empowered to act or escalating them as appropriate
- The ideal candidate, who should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Training and HR Outsourcing, and not be more than 35 years of age, should possess, as a minimum, the following:
1. A first degree or its equivalent in social, business, or related fields (a master’s degree will be an added advantage)
3. Professional qualification, certification and membership of, at least one professional body e.g CIPM, NIM, etc.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested candidates for the above position should send their CVs and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org