Compugeen Nigeria is a premier value-added service company and technology solutions provider in Africa, Europe and North America with presence in Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, Dubai, United Kingdom, United State and Canada. We are a fast- paced global payment company that allows businesses to accept e-commerce, mobile,& point-of-sale payments and help them make payments seamlessly from their accounting system with robust bank reconciliation function. Also we paced to be the leading Cybersecurity Security & Consulting Firm for ERP Solutions in Africa, Europe, Middle East and North America. This enables us to develop innovative industry solutions, security solutions and other various business solutions to meet up with today’s technological demand. Compugeen was founded in year 2012, with Headquarter in Dubai, UAE.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Human Resources
- The Training Coordinator is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s clients. This position assesses industry-wide developmental needs, identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for clients.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective trainings to educate and enhance performance for clients.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conducts regular training and development for organization’s clients.
- Identify and assess the training needs of our clients through analysis, and consultation.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the client goals.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Drive organisations values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.