Pierre Consulting started several years ago with the simple and straightforward mission to provide fast, reliable professional assistance to large firms, local businesses, small offices, home office computer users, academic institutions, and governments in the area of Information Systems Security & Audit, Accounting Services, and Tax Consulting.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BSC/BA/HND, -OND
Job Unit ICT/Computer
The Trainee Consultant must be trainable in the areas of software demonstration pitch, software sales, training (of corporate individuals from various industries, firms, banks, private and public sectors), implementation of technology software and consultancy, and be able to provide needed support for existing clients. Traveling to other states outside Lagos at short notice is a key requirement.
- IS/IT Audit.
- Training of clients on software.
- Implementation of software corporate organisations and small firms.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and teachable personality.
- Love for technology
- Good computer skills with Microsoft office packages as an advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 21, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org