Willers Solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Tender Officer (Female)
- Primarily to attend to all tenders
- Find out any ongoing tender
- Oversees all administrative processes which include procurement and logistics
- Ensure we comply with all tender requirements which include HSE, QAQC, NIPEX, DPR, ITF, Insurance, NSITF and all others
- Ensure all document, tools, equipment, personnel and other resources that are required to attend to tenders are in place
- Follow up with management to ensure all required are made available
- Send daily report and update
- Minimum of HND in Engineering or any science-related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience as Tender Officer
- Must be able to write min of 500 pages a day
- Ready to visit the field when necessary to ensure requirement for tenders are met
- Must understand the dynamics of SME
- Must be able to work with no supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Tender Officer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.