Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited is a financial solution company. We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent.
We’re hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa’s most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 6 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Applicants must have B.Sc or HND
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Telesales role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 17, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.