Swift Networks Limited is an Indigenous Internet Service Provider Company with outlets spread all over Lagos State. Our core services are the provision of high speed internet services, telephony and IP – VPN services to both residential and enterprise subscribers.
Technical Support Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Engineering
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting are carried out within agreed SLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance with the company’s approved standard.
- Inform supervisors of recurring problems
- Carry out periodic preventive and corrective maintenance on eNodeBs, transmission links, routers and switches on the networks
- Carry out the alignment of microwave radios on the network
- Respond swiftly to alarms within acceptable SLA and rectification of faults on sites at various level.
- Configuration and resolution of all eNodeB/Transmission external alarms like VSWR, LOS, LOF, link degradation, cell unavailable, etc.
- Monitoring, inspection and acceptance of new sites and ensuring 100% compliance with the company’s specification
- Maintain comprehensive records of all transmission links, power equipment, BTS and spare parts on-site
- Monitors and coordinates all active and passive activities on eNodeB sites.
- Analyze the root cause of outages with the aim of driving improved availability on the network.
- Plan and implement both active and passive upgrade on the network to meet the customer’s need.
- Inspects and supervises vendor’s completed jobs to the company’s specification
- Collation and submission of periodic/job completion reports as at when due
- Ensuring compliance with the customer’s SLA and KPI always.
- Ability to configure routers (Cisco/Huawei) and switches
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- BEng / BSc / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, Physics / Electronics or any other relevant fields with a grade of at least 2.1
- 1 to 3 years telecommunication experience
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.