Lorache Consulting is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Technical Support Engineer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Location Abuja, Lagos
Job Field Technical
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Perform installation and implementation and network integration at customer’s site
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting are carried out within agreed OLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance with organization approved standard.
- Share insight & appropriate action against bandwidth consumption, virus infection and security threats.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ Communication/ Info Tech Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
- First-line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
- Assist in after-sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
- inventory list for shop 8] Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager Function / Domain Customer Service / Technical Support Group Reporting To Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; Functional, HOD Place of Posting Nigeria Essential Attributes Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.