Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria. Human Capital is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of success in any organisation today.
Developing human capital requires creating and cultivating environments in which human beings can rapidly learn and apply new ideas, competencies, skills, behaviours and attitudes. Proten International assists organisations across Europe and Africa in providing opportunities for people to create shared understanding, explore new ideas and apply them.
The tools for creating these opportunities include training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Our focus is to create an enabling environment for businesses and organisations to start – up and thrive through a range of business development services. We also work with Corporate and Governmental organisations to optimize their productivity and performance through a range of advisory, consulting and other services.
Technical Sales Executive (Female)
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- B.Sc. degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Architecture, or Chemistry.
- Minimum of 1 year proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, preferably Odoo is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.