Astract9 mission is to achieve immense growth for our clients through digital marketing solutions. We seek to accomplish this through superior thinking and data-driven solutions. We are dedicated to developing fully customized and easy to use solutions to address each client’s unique need. Our vision is to be recognized as a leading provider of marketing, web and branding solutions. We are committed to earning our clients’ trust through outstanding execution and uncompromising dedication to their success. Our approach is always to integrate seamlessly into your business objectives and provide solutions that work.
Technical Project Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT/Computer
Astract9 is looking for a Technical Project Manager for direct project management and customer success strategies.
In general, it is the Technical Project Manager’s responsibility to keep staff aligned with the goals of the company. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing digital projects, supporting the development and design team, overseeing customer service, communications, and general operations management.
- Manage projects (including software development, digital marketing, communications and design) with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various teams and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Oversee content development and communications strategies for branding and communications projects and tasks – for company and clients.
- Work with Lead strategists to prepare project proposals, tenders, EOIs, and other necessary documents for project pitches and lead prospecting purposes.
- Spearhead senior account management, mastermind strategic partnerships, and manage high profile clients and stakeholders.
- Drive customer success strategies, oversee junior customer success associates, maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions, and suggest the best solutions for their needs.
- Bachelors degree with at least two years posts NYSC experience in the technology and online services industry.
- Technical experience managing project lifecycle (preferably in an agile environment) including but not limited to software, content development, digital marketing, social media, branding, and visual design.
- Excellent writing skills required for preparing proposals, documents, and presentations.
- Familiarity with agile project management tools like Slack, Trello, asana, JIRA, etc.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teamwork abilities
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience interacting with customers, clients or stakeholders in some capacity
Hours of work:
50 hours per week, the usual working hours are from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm WAT.
There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates
N100,000 – N180,000
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 30, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.