AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Technical Facilitator, Electrical and Electronics
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 Years
Job Unit Technical
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled technical personnel from the engineering sector in the area of electrical and electronic engineering, with the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Updating / Developing new electrical and electronics courses
- Implementation of electrical and electronics projects
- Building, installing electrical and electronics engineering trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience and competence in electrical and electronics Engineering Projects
- B Sc. / B Eng. / BTech. / HND in Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical / field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Upwards 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial electrical / electronic installation projects
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 25 , 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.