Lumos Nigeria offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 – 6 Years
Job Field Engineering
- The Technical Engineer will manage root cause failure analysis, troubleshooting/debugging of electronic products and technical support of automated manufacturing testers.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
- RMA, DOA and field failures support, Troubleshooting of Analog, Digital and Power circuits.
- Work & Analyze along with testing and hardware designers to identify failure root causes.
- Support product and process transfers to NG by working closely with R&D and Engineering.
- Support in field Alpha trials.
- Maintain automated test fixtures.
- The Engineer will report to Lumos Technical Production Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-6 years experience in component level technical support.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and resolve technical issues down to component level.
- Excellent electronic circuit know how. Ability to read and understand electronic schematic diagrams.
- Good soldering skills.
- Experience with the standard lab debug tools (oscilloscope, power supply).
- Be able to work with cross-functional and International teams.
- Internal drive for quality and perfection, passion for finding and solving problems.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 3, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.