Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges . Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Internship
Our client is a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of TECH INTERN.
- Assist in performing hardware installation procedures
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Assist in handling data migration duties
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfil requests
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Candidate should have a networking background.
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
- Candidate should have worked at heights and climbing should not be a problem.
- Candidate must be able to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.