The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. The Group’s activities encompass: Cement – Manufacturing / Importing Sugar – Manufacturing & Refining Salt – Refining Flour & Semolina – Milling Pasta – Manufacturing Noodles – Manufacturing Poly Products – Manufacturing Logistics – Port Management and Haulage Real Estate Dangote Foundation Since inception, the Group has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital.
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace. Through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa, the Group is focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment and provide goods for the people.
Team Lead, Internal Audit
- The Team Lead, Internal Audit will be responsible for planning and conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and organizational risk.
- Implement strategies, operations, and policies related to the Treasury function. Ensure treasury activities are in compliance with treasury policies, accounting guidelines
- Carry out routine audits of various departments (Head Office & Plants)
- Conduct follow-up activities to confirm adherence to audit recommendations
- Generate ideas that will build the audit department
- Conduct investigation of fraud / irregularities and other forms of non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Undertakes periodic risk assessment of various departments and advises the Head, Internal Audit of potential internal control threats and recommend appropriate control measures
- Use Audit Software (ACL, IDEA, etc.) to carry out data analysis and investigation.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or any related field
- Applicant must have ACCA / ACA.
- CISA and Certificate in Fraud and Forensic Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) years in Internal Audit function.
- Good Accounting background
- Effective analytical and financial modeling skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills (oral and written)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing and record keeping
- Analysis and Interpretation of results.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.