ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years. ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies.
As part of its growth strategy, ipNX seeks to also extend its services to small and medium sized businesses and residential customers. In the long term, ipNX has determined that it needs also to have a strategic presence in the wire line market to ensure that we will be able to provide future services, which require high bandwidth in the last mile.
Team Lead, Customer Advocacy Center
- To supervise all activities of the Customer Advocacy Centre, to plan, direct and coordinate in the areas of support, incident, change and problem management.
Expected Key Results
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Quality Assurance Monitoring.
- Implement Service Standards.
- Advocate for Customers.
- Service Delivery Performance Measurement.
- Workforce Management.
- Any other duties assigned by manager.
- University Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences acceptable (2.2 / Upper Credit)
- Postgraduate Degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Customer experience management an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in customer service with a proven record of driving customer experience improvement and increasing customer satisfaction
- Teamwork – candidate will need to be a strong team player, who supports their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Hospitality environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyse statistical data.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key Business needs.
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Good project and time management skills – Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.