Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) was established by Oyo State Law of 1992 as an offshoot of Defunct Central Schools Board (CSB) to oversee the Recruitment and Management of Human Resource of Post Primary Schools in Oyo State. The Commission is directly responsible to the Executive Governor of the State through its Executive Chairman.
Following the approval of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff by Oyo State Government, the Post primary Schools teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates who will fill existing vacancies in Public Secondary Schools in the outlined discipline below:
Job Type Full Time
Location Oyo State
Job Unit Teaching
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- a. The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- b. Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
- c. Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
- d. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
- a. Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- b. Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- c. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- d. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- e. Local Government Identification
- f. Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 24, 2020
Method of Application
Gov. Seyi Makinde has directed that application form for the recruitment exercise for teaching and non-teaching staff must be free of all charges.
Interested applicants are advised to visit any of the 6 Zonal office of TESCOM in Oyo State or the TESCOM Headquarters, Secretariat Ibadan to obtain a copy of the form free of charge.
Applicants are also advised to come along with a valid Local Government Identification card, this applies to both indigenes and non-indigenes of Oyo state
Application forms are available from today, 12th – 24th February, 2020 after which there will be a Computer-based test for all applicants.
Listed below are the address of the six zonal office of TESCOM in Oyo State:
Ibadan zone 1: L.I.E office, Leaf road, Opposite NTC Building.
Ibadan zone 2: Bishop Philips Academy, Iwo road.
Oyo zone: TESCOM zonal office, directly opposite Bishop Ajayi Crowther University main gate.
Ogbomosho zone: TESCOM zonal office, Atenda, Ogbomosho.
Saki zone: TESCOM zonal office, Old Teachers Building, DTC College, Saki.
Eruwa zone: TESCOM office, Local Government Quarters, Eruwa.