Dreamlabs Nigera Ltd deliver web and mobile applications development service, IT consultancy, enterprise solutions and revenue automation across Nigeria from Abuja. Dream Labs (Nig) Limited, a software solutions company to tertiary institutions and secondary schools is in the process ofexpanding its operations in Ilorin. Dream Labs is a fast growing company with a dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Location Abuja, Bauchi
Job Field Finance
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
- We deploy IT platform for effective and efficient Internally Generated Revenue for State and Local Governments in Nigeria.
- We provide other technical assistance in the area of revenue drive and enhancement for both government and non-government organisations.
Where do you come in?
- We are looking for an Experienced Tax Auditor to be leading the tax audit team in the State. With support and approval of appropriate authority, you will initiate, plan and carry out tax audits of assigned organisations on a regular basis.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
You will need to (have)
- Degree in accounting or related field.
- Must be a chartered accountant.
- Knowledge of Tax auditing with sound knowledge of relevant laws and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in audit and direct assessment of enterprises and companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
Great if you have:
- Project Management Certification
- Ability to speak Hausa.
What you should expect
- Good salary
- Paid annual leave.
- Career growth opportunities.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 19, 2020
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.