Tezza Business Solutions Limited embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel. With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we are able to create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
System / Network Administrator
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Responsible for managing and supporting the organization enterprise network.
- Diligent and meticulous with the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions can help in ensuring that network runs smoothly and secured.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day network infrastructure
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
- Oversee troubleshooting for system errors
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade enterprise networks and in house active devices.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Define network policies and procedures
- Assess the company’s need for any and all computing technology and make appropriate recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
- Connect all relevant technology to the network with secure protocols.
- Deploy and roll out updates and upgrades in a minimally disruptive way.
- Create training and educational materials to ensure that users understand security protocols, connection procedures, and other necessary information.
- Monitor the performance of the network using analytical data to seek problems or concerns.
- Proactively seek changes or upgrades that can improve the network in a way that adds to the business’s efficiency.
- Maintain information security for sensitive data.
- Create and update documentation as required.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field. Preferably CCNP Certified.
- Proven experience in a network administrator and network security role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, switching and security
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls (Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE & Palo-Alto),
- Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Ability to set up, configure and integrate network hardware
- Familiarity with enterprise network management solutions e.g. SolarWinds
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret technical instructions and manuals.
- Familiarity with Enterprise technologies.
- Knowledge of Network Security.
- Able to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Having keen attention to detail whilst at the same time able to see the big picture.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.