GSM Systems provides services and support to deliver the highest return on our partners’ network assets, by providing optimal visibility, quality and availability throughout the technology life cycle. These maintenance services and SaaS tools ensure assets are tracked, maintained and allocated for maximum customer return. Since its founding in 2003 the firm has built partnerships with industry leading equipment vendors and carriers in 70+ countries to reduce costs and drive efficiency in network maintenance and expansion. Please see www.gsmsystems.com for more information.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 4 Years
Job Unit ICT/Compuer
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer, network and server systems;
- Network Admin role: experienced in maintaining network infrastructure such as routers, switches, and able to diagnose problems on network-attached systems
- Security Admin role: experienced in Windows Server environments with multiple domain names, active directory sites and locations, replication between DC and familiar with issue related to this
- Desktop role :
- Web Admin role : experienced in maintain webservers such as Apache or IIS, regulating access from external and internal, managing sites, security and other web components.
- Nice to have: experienced in managing SharePoint sites, data migration, and integration with AD’s security.
- Technical Support: experienced in managing user support tickets on Windows environment, servers, switches, storage (familiar with RAID), cabling rules (LAN or WAN), etc.
- Bachelor degree in CS and / or MIS preferred; advance degree.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field such as Database, Network and security admin role are required for this position.
- Experience at an ecommerce or multichannel marketing business strongly preferred.
- Successful project management roles at similar sized business / division (100-200+ users).
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012 preferred and experience implementing ERP and WMS systems a plus.
- Experience managing employees and working within a budget.
- Strong vendor evaluation and management abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of documentation policies, procedures, and systems of internal control.
- Business orientation and approach with strong technology capabilities.
- Superb business software knowledge.
- Root Cause Analysis, prevention, planning, Policies improvement
- Stimulated by intellectual and practical challenges and debate.
- Experience with Linux and Apache a plus.
- Strong programming abilities including: PhP, MySQL, Html, CSS, jQuery.
- Strong motivation to be a part of a growing business with potential for career growth, international projects and new challenges in the future.
- Excellent leader, can effectively leverage team; leads by example, including being very hands-on.
- Database Administration: experienced in maintaining database on SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL )
- Strong communication skills, especially written and via email.
- Mature, self-motivated and personable.
- Extremely organized, sensitive to deadlines and accessible based on business needs.
- Easy to do business with. Consistently have the proper mood and an accepting attitude. Flexible, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Easy to delegate to.
- Ability to work in lean work environment and be hands-on involved in all areas of responsibility as the company evolves – GSM Systems cherishes doers.
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks and effectively prioritize time.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy. In this process a key skill is to self edit sub-consciously to sift out irrelevant and peripheral material and to focus on what counts.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things can be done better.
- Member of the digital thumb tribe – is always networked and connected.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from any source and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator – can easily put thoughts into words. Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.