CloudFlex Computing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Enterprise local cloud service Provider. We are the first choice of Cloud Solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions. We offer Information Technology as a service (Cloud services, Co-location, Managed solutions, Backup services, Disaster Recovery etc.), and support for diverse infrastructure need by providing Industry-specific Solutions.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
- Work with the system administration team to build and be one of the fastest growing, highest quality MSP’s in the West Africa with high customer satisfaction and low overhead due to efficient deployment of standard processes.
- Ensure a world class customer service experience for our firmТs managed services clients, minimizing downtime and interruption to their operations.
- Meet vital deadlines as well as to ease transition to support.
- Work with Account managers to ensure appropriate recommendations and strategies are employed to meet clientsТ critical business objectives.
- Ensure successful system deployments based on standard business platforms (ie. Windows Server, Exchange Server/Online, Windows Desktop Operating System, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365), networking LAN/WAN hardware (ie. firewalls, routers, managing telco circuits and communications, DNS records), network security solutions (ie. antivirus, DLP tools, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tools) and data protection/backup solutions including cloud-based solutions.
- Maintain ownership of client accounts by providing Level I (service desk), Level II and Level III support and senior guidance.
- Mentor and guide the firmТs Level I service desk staff.
- Ensure our regulated clients maintain minimum levels of compliance.
- Work within the support engineering team as technical lead and escalation point on major impacting systems issues
- Make positive contributions to the company’s internal infrastructure environment and to the company’s practices and procedures for the care of our growing client base.
Service Desk Responsibilities
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding information technology problems, using our service desk platform(s)
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- Perform basic network administration tasks, such as setting up new user accounts and granting access to network resources
- Communicate with third-party support and equipment vendors
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization
- Manage service desk daily activities
- Serve as service desk dispatcher including coordination of technician schedules
- Prioritize and dispatch support tickets
- Maintain awareness of all client issues and ensure proper ticket resolution
- Understand and define service desk objectives to drive quality and efficiency
- Maintain business awareness to drive growth and client relationships
- Design, document and maintain service desk processes
- Define metrics and key performance indicators to service desk improvement
- Provide technical leadership while driving problem investigation and resolution as required
- Provide customer-service leadership while aligning customer goals with service team objectives
- Manage remote monitoring and management systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Continually seek opportunities to grow and learn so as to lead by example
- Additional Responsibilities & Expectations from time to time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Eng. in Computer Engineering.
- VMware and virtualization and Linux skills is a must have
- 5 years maximum post-NYSC system administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operating systems including UNIX/Linux; Microsoft Windows Server (2003+); Mac OS
- Knowledge of and experience with Voice infrastructure
- Knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure
- Familiarity with relational database administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.