Aldelia Group is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Aldelia’s global management strategy delivers specialised services to the Oil & Gas sector from dedicated teams in each key strategic region. From these centres we can support our clients locally by being able to take advantage of the local labour markets whilst also having the ability to resource candidates internationally for technical, engineering and higher level positions which require industry leading professionals with international profiles.
Each regional team is guided by a common set of processes and working practices within a robust operational structure to ensure a consistent high quality of delivery which our clients can depend on in any market. The origin of Aldelia gives a good indication of what the company was meant to be. Cedric Filet, whilst recovering from a rugby injury, established the company from his bedroom. The dream was to set up a recruitment consultancy which would compete with the top 5 Oil & Gas Recruitment Specialists in a matter of 5 years. To achieve that, Cedric focused on a gap he identified in the Oil & Gas industry: local content.
Supply Chain Intern
- The Job is an internship position and will cover a period of 3 to 4 months.
- This position will provide the selected candidate an opportunity for growth in the supply chain sector.
- Establish, track, and report key supply chain metrics including inventory turns, customer service, on-time performance, total costs, and forecasting.
- Keeping inventory of all available stocks as regards each location
- Daily organizing of sales and stock on hand reports.
- Ensure reporting templates/scorecards are established and regularly updated.
- Organizing a proper purchase returns (PRN) for slowing items, defective and slow-moving items.
- Minimizing shortages and keep costs down.
- Proper monitoring of supplierТs registrations and product listing.
- Making recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations in locations where Apparels are presents.
- Planning supply chain schedules in advance in preparation for busy seasonal periods
- Keeping in touch with suppliers and developing cordial relationships with them
- Negotiating with suppliers to minimize raw material and transportation costs
- Making sure that all supplier information and records are up to date
- Checking that a supplier has valid insurance certificates, bank details & certificates
- Keeping accurate records of products, contracts, pricing, and invoicing information
- Obtaining quotes for transportation and making cost comparisons
- Carrying out the initial and on-going assessment of the supply chain
- Determining the most appropriate ways for goods and products to be distributed to the relevant customers and buyers across the country
- Graduate (B.Sc. or H.N.D. in any discipline but must be done with NYSC)
- Fair knowledge of oil & gas industry
- Basic knowledge of vendor selection process
- Commercially inclined
- Good IT skills
- Good Attitude
Reporting and Relationships:
- The Supply Chain Intern will report to the Supply chain manager.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 9, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- You may also refer a good fit. Thank you.
- Only candidates who fits the above qualifications would be contacted.