At Henkel Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us. We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this happen.
Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our diverse workforce and provide a clear framework and guidance. Globally binding behavioral rules are specified in a series of codes. They provide guidance for the behavior and actions of our employees in all our business areas around the world.
Supply Chain Finance Project Specialist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 5 Years
Job Field Finance/Accounting
- Horizon Project (SAP) Backfill support, Process review and implementation for finance & Warehouse management modules.
- Budget vs actual cost management, variance analysis and root cause analysis.
- Planning the stock taking and computing variance analysis.
- Updating Material flow in SAP starting form inward of material till dispatch of FG.
- CAPEX controlling and reporting on the status of projects at the manufacturing site.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external guidelines and standards.
- Preparation of financial analyses and management reports to support the Supply chain controller.
- University (degree) in Accounting, Finance, and related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-5 years overall work experience.
- Experience in International Projects would be preferred.
- SAP (ERP) knowledge in manufacturing accounting and processes.
- MS Office good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.