Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd is a soft drinks manufacturer headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, it was founded by Mohammed El-Khalil.
The public quickly developed a taste for Grigg’s caramel colored lemon-lime soda. Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda sold, and sold well. As the drink grew more and more popular, the original name was traded in for something short and sweet. Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda became known as 7UP. Early advertising featured a winged 7UP logo with copy that read “a glorified drink in bottles only. Seven natural flavors blended into a savory, flavory drink with a real wallop.” The drink was so successful by 1936 that Grigg changed the name of The Howdy Corporation to The Seven-Up Company. By the late 1940s, 7UP had become the third best-selling soft drink in the world. In the decades to follow, 7UP developed iconic branding, setting it apart from industry front-runners. In 1967, 7UP brought the phrase UNCOLA into the national vernacular. The UNCOLA campaign set 7UP apart from its competition and became part of a counter cultural that symbolized being true to yourself and challenging the status quo. Always at the frontier of taste and pop culture, 7UP was also among the first sodas to introduce sugar-free and caffeine free options. Through the years, advertising for 7UP featured everything from a cartoon mascot named Spot, to the “It’s an Up thing” and “Make 7UP yours” taglines.
Supply Chain Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Procurement
- The Supply Chain Analyst will manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate short/medium term master production schedule across regions.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, provide solutions at optimal cost.
- Maintain master data integrity in the the planning files and ERP system.
- Manage stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- 2-3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering would be preferred.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Title of the mail should be “Supply Chain Analyst”