Promasidor is an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders. Promasidor’s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
We need to demonstrate the highest standards of corporate governance and corporate and social responsibility throughout the Group. We have clear obligations to consumers, suppliers, our employees and to the communities in which we operate. These obligations are respect, integrity and openness.
Supervisor – Technical Operations (Projects)
To Design and Prepare a Working Drawing of All Projects.
· To monitor and Oversea All Construction Works.
· To Provide Maintenance Services to All Facilities (Water, Buildings and Roads)
· New Product Factory Development.
· Existing Factory Up-grade and repairs.
· Infrastructure maintenance
· Generate detailed structural engineering drawings for all building projects.
· Produce mechanical drawings for sewage and water reticulation
· Carry out all site demarcation for constructions
· New product factory implementation – design, layout drawing, fabrication & installation.
· Monitor and manage contractors on site to ensure conformity with specification.
· Carry out regular maintenance base on request.
· Liaise with the town planning and other building regulatory agencies for approval and others that may arise.
· Ensure water availability to all locations / repairs
· Welding works (argon & arc.)
· Fabrication & installation of sandwich panel board & aluminum works.
· Mason works (tilling & new wall construction)
· Any other jobs assigned.
Minimum of BSc in any Civil Engineering, Building or Architecture.
5 years’ experience with engineering function in a similar role within relevant industries
Knowledge & skills
· Knowledge of facility and project management
· Use of AutoCad
· Project control
· Engineering Design
· Mechanical maintenance
. Quality assurance/quality control auditing
· Leadership qualities
· Analytic personality
· People management
· Knowledge sharing
· Maintenance management
· Good communication skills
. Team development
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: 10 April, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Applicants should click on the Job Title you are applying for, after clicking on the link.