ICS Outsourcing Integrated Corporate Services Limited is a leading Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in August,1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies.
Our desire to consistently deliver value-added services to our clients has helped us to evolve into a pacesetter in the industry in which we operate. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing our clients’ expectations
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
Studio assistants perform administrative tasks, routine clerical tasks and sales/marketing tasks. They are usually responsible for organizing and managing the administrative needs of the studio, which may include managing files, scheduling meetings and appointments, supporting other staff with organizational tasks and acting as a liaison between clients and the studio. An ideal candidate would be a hardworking individual with great organization skills able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- Work directly with and assist the Design Director.
- Organize the studio and assist staff in ways that optimize procedures.
- Responsible for record keeping and filing staff and client documents.
- Managing the studio’s calendar by coordinating and scheduling meetings and any other appointments.
- Prepping for meetings and presentations by getting the room ready and managing refreshments
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies: order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Help with sales and marketing of company’s products.
- Fulfill product orders from clients.
- Interact with clients and visitors.
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Assist in onboarding new clients and Creating client binders
- Sending email correspondence to clients and answering any enquiries they may have.
- Previous experience in related field.
- Well-spoken and fluent in English.
- Should be very resourceful and a quick thinker.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office software (WORD, EXCEL, PPT etc)
- Should be social media savvy.
- Should be cheerful, friendly and confident in personality.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail
RENUMERATION: N50, 000 monthly
WORK DAYS: 5 times a week
WORK HOURS: 8am – 4pm
NOTE: Only candidates living in Lekki and it’s environ should apply.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.