Imose Technologies Limited Imose Technologies Limited is one of the Imose Technologies store which offer sales of Quality itel mobile phone brands. Welcome to Imose Mobile! We are a durable consumer goods firm focused on creating African themed lifestyle products that radiate our brand ethos of top quality that’s affordable, designed for us by us! Our intent focus on creating value ensures we put you first, yes you, the end user. Our innovative products are geared towards enhancing the user experience on all factors that our end-users place the most value on. At Imose Mobile, we are driven by the total solution you seek when you interact with any of our products, that is why we provide value added services such as free calls or data with any device purchase because we know the total solution you seek when buying a mobile device is to communicate as much as possible with others.
- As a storyboard artist, you are to provide visual illustrations to map out an effective production blueprint for educational videos and commercials: providing a visual representation of content before production. Taking the script, you are expected to interpret the objective, whether it is to tell an effective story or represent a product for sale or for learning and deliver a storyboard: a collection of visual scenes which will show the production team how they may be able to shoot the project.
- The storyboard can represent animation progression, angles for shooting, lighting themes, colour, clothing and motion/blocking set-ups. A storyboard provides an easy-to-interpret breakdown of all included scenes and may give the production team further ideas on how to develop the production.
- As a storyboard artist, you must be able to produce hand-drawn or computer-generated storyboards quickly, and must often be prepared to adapt them Уon specФ with very short notice.
- Gather and organize references for the content team
- Collaborate with the Production manager and content team to fine-tune content.
- Create storyboards to translate the ideas into visual sequences
- A portfolio of detailed 2D artwork and storyboards
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any equivalent software
- Strong understanding of traditional art skills, perspective, color theory, lighting
- Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to synthesize and pitch various concepts based off loose ideas
- Experience in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in using 3D tools to create storyboards.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email