Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited a Nigeria-registered limited liability company – RC 1034137. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom. At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “health” to the Nigerian traditional diet. As the concept of ‘health awareness’ takes hold in Nigeria, we have noticed the rate at which people are turning away from our favourite traditional soup-dishes. And that’s because until now, the typical Nigerian traditional dish is rooted in Soup portion; mostly laden with saturated oil Carbohydrate formula such as eba, pounded yam, fufu, semo etc that are strongly rooted in high levels of starch. But at Elkris, we don’t believe the right response is to take to imported fast foods as the alternative.
Our national range of traditional dishes remains the best category of home cooked meals, if only they can be made safe and healthy. So we have decided to focus on just that – “how to render the delicious and colourful wide range of Nigerian soup-dishes safe and healthy.” Five years on, we have the magic formula – Elkris SuperOat. Elkris SuperOat is our flagship product.Unlike in the United Kingdom where Elkris is marketed through regular food distribution outlets; here in Nigeria Elkris SuperOat is marketed through an army of part-time Stockists and Agents scattered all over the country.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Procurement
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Store Officer to join our team and manage efficient, safe, and effective receipt, storage, inventory, and dispatch of our warehoused goods.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policy and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
- Accountable for the company’s raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods/products.
- Responsible for all company’s warehouses and their contents.
- Receives and stores raw materials and product by designing and developing product movement and storage systems; improving operations; managing warehouse and depots team members nationwide.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Statistics.
- Experience: Must have practice as an account /warehouse officer for at least 5 years.
- Figure Savvy
- Knowledge of accounting software (Sage)
- Computer Literate and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Numerical skills and understanding of finance
- Data Entry skills and management
- Reporting Skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Store Officer” as the subject of the email.