Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Store Keeping
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers complaints
- Process customers payments.
- Respond to all enquiries.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate.
- Supervise the security personnel.
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail / interior design is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management.
- Proven integrity.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Preferably lives within Island axis.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 9, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.