WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
The first production line (Canon Viking, United Kingdom), that is the state-of-the-art Omega 600 maxfoam, has a capacity of 350 kilos per minute. The second production line (CRMTO, Taiwan) has a capacity of 250 kilos/ min and the last production line (Sunkist, Taiwan) has also a capacity of 250 kilos/ min. Quality control is maintained in the production process by carrying out physical tests on statistically selected production samples.
Advanced control technology helps assure the highest quality foam products: viscoelastic, high resilience (HR) and conventional foam cushioning for top-of-the-line sleeping comfort. Foam is tested in the laboratory for density, firmness, physical strength and durability. Foam that meets strict quality and performance standards is cut into sheets and cores for use in WINCO FOAM bedding products
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Procurement
- Inventory and accounting policies’ compliance “ ensuring inventory and accounting policies are effectively adhered to.
- Receive all finished products from factory into the warehouse both physically and on the inventory database by entering verified received quantities into the inventory database system.
- Confirm physical quantities by counting and inspecting all the finished goods received.
- Ensure that Goods Receipt postings are accurately carried out on the inventory system, within 24 hours of physical goods receipt, based on actual verified quantities received.
- Adequate storage of all goods to prevent any form of damage.
- Ensure the warehouse and all storage locations are properly arranged, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that all goods issue postings are accurately done on the inventory database system within the same day of physical goods issue.
- Perform regular cycle counts and monthly total stock count of inventory within warehouse.
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of products.
- B.Sc with good warehousing knowledge, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Minimum of 3-5years experience as a store keeper
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.