IO Furniture Limited are a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Store/Inventory Management Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Field Procurement
- Inventory management- receiving, arranging, maintenance, sending and returns
- Inspection and quality assurance for locally produced and purchased supplies
- Maintaining accurate stock records using inventory management software in concert with physical count
- Monitor Inventory levels and raise request for restocking on low inventory or alarm on surplus inventory
- Managing stock returned for poor quality or damages
- Maintaining product samples received from Local and Foreign vendors
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
- Logistics management- packing, loading and offloading of goods
- Stakeholders management and effective communication with in and across teams
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY CONTROL
- Oversee maintenance of record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the store for accuracy and completeness- Stock taking
- Oversee reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system using the ERP software
- To oversee the arrangement of goods in an orderly system within the stock location system for easy access and fulfilment
- Carry out quality control and assessment on all purchased or received items and make recommendations where necessary
- Ensuring that all items in the warehouse are in good condition and are not exposed to any form of potential damage
- To create and maintain spreadsheets to report and analyze data also to prepare inventory reports (including periodic ageing analysis) for the store every end of month.
- To manage and organize coding of SKUs of available inventory
- Keeping track of reorder levels and ensuring timely reporting when the need arises
- Reporting any theft, damage or issues around available inventory by way of incidence report
- Overseeing general housekeeping of the warehouse
- Close monitoring of the janitors with clear instructions especially around fragile items or boxes
- Carrying out routine checks on boxes to be sure that they are not harboring rodents or insects
- Periodic checks around old inventory to assess the condition and escalate where necessary
- Ensuring that the warehouse is inspected at the close of business- closing windows etc to avoid rain and other environmental hazards into the office and inventory
FACILITY AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Asset management- Ensuring proper use of all office equipment in the store/warehouse office to include computers, printers, AC units and every other available asset
- Assigning tasks to the warehouse staff and ensuring accountability
- Managing all stakeholders (Customer service, procurement, logistics and senior management) to ensure that there are no communication gaps in planning, execution or reporting
- Close monitoring of all activities in the store/warehouse to include unauthorized visitors or vendors access
- Supervising the loading and offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of all goods received
- Coordinating the shipment of goods from the store to the outlets or to clients in a systematic way that prevents damage of goods
- To ensure tracking of the goods for accountability and ensuring that the goods have been received in good condition
- Ensure that requisition for vehicles or buses are done in good time to avoid delay in delivery of goods
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in similar role
- Previous experience in e-commerce will be an added advantage
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 19, 2002
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.