Ericsson Nigeria (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support solutions, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market. Ericsson is a strong holder of essential patents in the wireless industry and have approximately 35,000 granted patents in 2012.
Ericsson complies with terms that are fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) for its patent licensing programs and is a net receiver of licensing royalties. Founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, the company is today headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs more than 110,000 and work with customers in more than 180 countries, including the US, China, India, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden.
Solution Architect (Sales)
Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for short and long-term business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high-level design phases.gn
- Drives end-to-end RAN technical solutions
- Scopes, defines and designs solutions
- Transfers knowledge and drives re-use
- Drive customer engagements related to RAN solutions.
- Prepare value argumentation that satisfies the customer specific needs.
- Lead offer preparations as the CSR.
- Understand competitors’ RAN solutions.
- Min. graduate degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of Radio Network solution expertise.
- Experience from working as an Integration Engineer or similar role
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.