ek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
Software Support Engineer - Dynamics Power Platform
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Information Technology
- We’re growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame?
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
About the Role
- As a customer-facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics CRM team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be Doing
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
What you’ll Need
- 1-2 years’ experience in technical or customer support/ exposure to software development
- Knowledge of web services/REST API Platform, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies especially Dynamics 365 (Common data service)
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
What we Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.