StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person.
They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Social Media Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
Our client is a group of company with business interest cuts across Manufacturing; Communications; Consumable Product Sales; Security & Safety etc. They seek to engage the services of entrepreneurial minded Social Media Officer for immediate employment.
The Social Media Officer will handle all online presence for the Organization, create content development, marketing materials and online strategy direction that will inspire people to support the organizations brand, grow our followership, and drive good exposure and engagement.
- Engage all latest social media apps including LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. in building a strong online brand for the company.
- Develop brand awareness and building of an online reputation for the company.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents on all the organization social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- The organization is an enabler of progress hence Pictures, content, video and graphics must project these to the online community.
- Handle the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like mailchimp etc.
- Identify key social influencers who the organization can engage with to for continuous community building.
- Engage the company’s online audience by engaging in dialogues and answering related questions where appropriate.
- Initiate staff education to promote their involvement in daily campaigns and other online promotional activities.
- Identify the company’s target market and create new leads through brand development.
- Identify the challenges of the business in terms of social media presence and set clear goals for Management’s approval.
- Come up with promotional, engagement and conversion strategies for the company’s online platform.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic; Produce regular reports on social media performance.
- Relevant educational degree
- At least four (4) years of traceable work experience in managing social media campaigns for companies
- Knowledge of relevant online marketing channels for companies/businesses (corporate) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Analytical & detail oriented
- Strategic in decision making
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Good understanding of graphics design is a PLUS
- Knack to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues, etc.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 25, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants must include a list of past and recent jobs/clients in their application; and forward same with their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘SSO-ML’ as subject of the mail