VFD Group PLC is an alternative financial services holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian. VFD Group was founded by highly skilled professionals with diverse experiences, qualifications and professional backgrounds, who identified the gap between individuals and small businesses and their banking experiences, and set out to bridge the divide.
Social Media Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
The social media manager will be responsible for representing the brand across social channels. He/She will handle the role of developing strategies to optimize brand awareness as well as the operational role of making posts on the various channels assigned to them.
DEPARTMENT – MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS – Report to: Head of MCC
- Curating the brand’s social media channels
- Develop weekly content calendar for the relevant social media platforms as well as optimal posting strategies
- Make social media posts in a timely manner
- Monitor, moderate and respond to comments from the audience
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive engagement and increase audience share
- Tracking and reporting of social media analytics
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI) KPI
- Timely posting of content on the respective social media platforms
- Timely response to questions and comments on the various social media pages
- Quality of content calendar
- Quality of engagement with the audience
- Quality and outcome of digital marketing campaigns
- Increased share of the audience
Financial KPIs – Financial target schedule as updated from time to time
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good Management abilities.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Expertise in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in English or any other relevant course.
- 0-2 years of work experience as a social media manager
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.