Myrtle Consulting Group mission Partnering with clients to deliver operational improvement through a flexible and adaptable deployment model is the. Myrtle is built on more than 25 years of hands-on experience delivering performance improvements to the world’s leading food and beverage, consumer products and life sciences organizations. Our promise to deliver Passion, Pace and Performance to every client is a competitive differentiator: Passion: We live on the line and live for what we do.
We will be there, where the work is done, to deliver operational excellence from the frontline to the boardroom Pace: We catalyze improvement and deliver at accelerated speed when it matters most Performance: Our results set us apart and every engagement is structured to ensure our interests are aligned with the clients’ We have unmatched expertise in providing proven solutions and services with a tailored approach to address clients’ specific opportunities and challenges. Services and solutions include: Shop Floor Leadership Production Optimization (OEE) Lean Six Sigma Deployments Compliance Management Sanitation Efficiency Logistics and Warehousing Management Systems
Social Media Executive (Customer Service)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 5 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- We are looking for customer service – social media manager to oversees all company social media accounts management and manage existing and prospective customers.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management on all channels of the company such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Understand the interest of the audience of the business to effectively engage with clients and potential customers
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on social media platforms to stay ahead on social media such as which is the best platform to promote the brand and engage customers.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Ensuring that customer complaints are effectively and efficiently handled on time
- Taking order on social media platforms WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Create simple graphic designs using tools like Canva etc.
- 2-5 years and above related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Has logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise
- Good Decision Making
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has strong knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Evidence of continuous development by staying abreast with trends
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
- Business is a retail business and they operate from Monday to Saturdays each week.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.